SHANGHAI | 20 Dec, 2020
Bevcast Weekly News : BWN004
In this episode we will talk about: 2018 a Record Year for Sparkling Wine and Champagne, Diageo Completes $550 Million Brand Sale to Sazerac and more.
Bevcast Weekly News is your weekly audio digest giving you a sound bite of the most important wine, beer and spirits news, trends and developments of the week. In this episode we will talk about:
- 2018 a Record Year for Sparkling Wine and Champagne
- Diageo Completes $550 Million Brand Sale to Sazerac
- America’s Fastest-Growing Beer Brands Now Include Mexican Imports
- Top Spirits Producer in China Ramping Up Production For 2019
- Government Shutdown in the United States Could Impact Alcohol Beverage Industry
- Hungarian Wine Producers Looking For New Export Markets
- London’s Oldest Wine Merchant Expanding Its Operations in the United States
And much more...