SHANGHAI | 20 Dec, 2020
Bevcast Weekly News : BWN006
In this episode we will talk about: American Craft Distillers Could Lose European Export Markets, Due to Trade War and more.
Bevcast Weekly News is your weekly audio digest giving you a sound bite of the most important wine, beer and spirits news, trends and developments of the week. In this episode we will talk about:
- American Craft Distillers Could Lose European Export Markets
- Due to Trade War
- Top UK Drink Trends for 2019
- Japan’s Wine Industry Getting An Appellation System
- The Flat Wine Bottle Could Open Up a New Era of Online Wine Sales
- Syrah Gaining Momentum With Casual Wine Drinkers
- California’s Temecula Valley Could Become New Wine Hot Spot in 2019
- Sazerac Increases Stake in India’s John Distilleries
And Many More...